My practice takes a varied approach appreciating that clients want symptom relief and to learn the skills necessary to reach solutions and to find more balance in their lives and relationships. I work with my clients to gain perspective on who the are, how they got there, and how to overcome challenges including:
- Depression and suicidal feelings
- Anxiety disorders – obsessive-compulsive, body dysmorphic, panic, and agoraphobia
- Self-esteem and self-image problems
- Professional or Academic stress
- Marital and relationship conflicts
- Anger Management
- Drug and alcohol addictions
I am a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in full-time private practice in Walnut Creek, CA. I have years of experience working with patients from adolescence onward in individual psychotherapy, couples therapy, family therapy, and group therapy.
My office hours are Monday thru Thursday, occasionally Friday, between 8 am to 8 pm. My office will be happy to bill your insurance company. I am an approved provider for several health care plans, please click on the Accepted Insurance page to review if yours is among them.